FLATT CONSULTING LTD is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
FLATT CONSULTING LTD (Hillside House, 204b Godstone Road, Caterham, Surrey CR3 6RD) is the data controller for the purpose of data protection legislation. This policy explains the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or which you provide to us, is processed.
FlattConsulting.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information you give us
- To send you event invites, technical bulletins and company news updates
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products.
- To provide you with marketing information about other services or products we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about, or services or products you have consented to receiving on the site
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and, in particular:
- To improve out site to ensure that the content is presented in the most effective manner
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
Information we receive from other sources – We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may gather information about your general use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You have a number of rights under data protection law in relation to the way we process your personal data. These are summarised below. You may contact us using the details on our site (or by contacting us directly – details below) to exercise any of these rights, and we will respond to any request received from you within one month from the date of the request.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to email@example.com.
- The right to be informed about collection and use of your personal data.
- The right of access to the personal data held by us about you.
- The right to rectification of any inaccurate personal data held by us about you.
- The right to erasure requires us to erase personal data held by us about you.
- The right to restrict our processing of personal data held by us about you.
- The right to data portability allows you to obtain and re-use your personal data for your own purposes.
- The right to object to our processing of personal data held by us about you (including the purpose of sending marketing material to you).
- The right to obtain your information regarding any automated decision making and profiling.
If you require access to the personal data held by us about you please click here.
If you require us to erase the personal data held by us about you please click here.
If you require us to restrict the processing of personal data held by us about you please click here.
If you have any concerns regarding our processing of your personal data or are not satisfied with our handling of any request by you in relation to your rights, you also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their address is:
First Contact Team
Information Commissioner’s Office