About your colleagues
A social bunch made up of dog lovers, cyclists, sports players/supporters and foodies with a great sense of humour!
- Undertaking BREEAM Sustainability assessments, from Pre-assessment through to certification.
- Manage the flow of BREEAM information with the design and construction teams to obtain, vet and administer the evidence collection.
- Support the design and construction teams in achieving BREEAM certification, including preparation of supporting reports. BREEAM AP an advantage.
- Understand Circular Economy principles, prepare reports and provide guidance to the design and construction teams.
- Understand the Whole Life Cycle and Embodied Carbon of buildings and materials, prepare reports and provide guidance to the design and construction teams. Experience of using OneClick Carbon Analysis Software and advantage.
- Knowledge of London Plan, LETI and RIBA 2030 guidance and targets including net zero carbon.
- Preparation of Sustainability Plans and Statements to support planning applications.
- Knowledge of Energy Statements, SAP and SBEM and advantage.